Applications for PDF 2019 are currently in the works and are coming soon. Keep an eye out here or in the Burning Pony Express for dates and deadlines.
How to get here!
Left onto Old 209
Entrance is 1/2 mile on the right
Playa Del Fuego's Spring 2018 Site Map!
PRE-SALES OF ICE AND RE-ENTRY PASSES ARE NOW CLOSED. You can still purchase passes and ice on site. See below for information.
- ICE delivery will be around noon on Saturday at the Participation Station.
- ICE and RE-ENTRY passes will be available for purchase onsite with Jim at Camp Re-Charge (first camp in Open Camping).
- On-site ICE sales will close Friday at 4pm (sharp!) with delivery of the ICE at the Participation Station around noon on Saturday. Please plan pick up your ICE promptly, as there is no refrigeration on site to keep the ICE cold.
- RE-ENTRY will be available throughout the event with Jim at Camp Re-Charge (first camp in Open Camping).
- If you purchased a RE-ENTRY pass prior to the event, you will be able to pick up your pass at Camp Re-Charge. RE-ENTRY passes are a contractual obligation, SO please be nice to the folks at the gate and at Camp Re-charge regarding the passes. RE-ENTRY passes are $20 per car, per trip.
All sales (pre-event and on-site) will be via a swiped credit card. NO CASH TRANSACTIONS allowed. Please be prepared.
The Imperial Fleet has taken control of your Theme Camp and you've forgotten to get your Theme Camp / Sound camp / Art application in, and now the deadline has passed!
Just like Luke, City planning has come to the rescue and extended the deadline until this Friday. It's only a couple days away, so remember to get those applications in!
MAY THE 4TH BE WITH YOU
What Where When submissions are now open for PDF 2018. Click What Where When under Participate in the Main Menu, or click http://playadelfuego.org/whatwherewhen
PLEASE NOTE: In order to submit new entries you must be logged into the website.
Artists! Want to radically express yourself to every single person at PDF, whether they like it or not? Why not design our wristbands?!
Submit a design that meets our specifications to firstname.lastname@example.org before May 1st to have a chance to become part of PDF history! The chosen design will get the number of their choice reserved for them (you'll still have to have bought a ticket to redeem it, though) and will have the satisfaction of seeing their art on the wrist of every person on the playa!
Here's the details:
- Completed image must be provided as a scalable vector graphic (SVG)
- Image dimensions should be 350mm x 16mm
- Can be reduced to 180mm x 16mm with tileable background
- Wristband must say "Playa Del Fuego" or "PDF" along with the current year (2018)
- Wristband must have space for optional numbering at least 25mm x 10mm
- Image palettes should contain no more than 8 colors
- 3 variations should be possible for 21+, 18+, and Minors
- variations can simply be palette alterations
- should be tested for color blindness compatibility
- Color variations must be clearly identifiable from a distance
- Finished artwork must be kept secret until Monday, May 28th at 12pm EST
- The email subject line should contain "PDF WRISTBAND DESIGN"
We look forward to seeing your designs!