Mark your calendars and set a reminder for ticket sales!
- Sunday, February 9, 2020 - SOLD OUT
- 500 tickets available at $65 each
- Wednesday, March 11, 2020 at 9PM
- 250 tickets available at $80 each
If you would like to attend but will have trouble paying the cost of a ticket, applications are now open for a limited number of Hardship Tickets at a 25% or 50% discount. Due 11:59pm February 6th.
The beginning stages in planning Playa del Fuego 2020 are happening now!
First steps are community members stepping up to fill vacant leadership positions.
Vacant positions available include:
* Planning Committee Event Co-Coordinator
* Planning Committee Event Treasurer
* Signage Coordinator
* Rangers needs shift leads, Khaki, and Coordinators
* Sound Coordinator
"Leadership" is sometimes a daunting word to read. People can get intimidated by the responsibility and pressures the words insinuate. However, many roles are considered Leadership that are stepping stones in the progress of being comfortable and confident in your abilities. Some people are even just afraid of using a Radio to communicate. The good news is - we can teach that! Our team of experienced Coordinators and community members are here to help you learn, and grow, and be an integral part of PdF growing.
Many skill sets are needed from manual labor and engineering, to clerical work and information sorting, to helping design and define the event layout and art itself, and anyone can be a part of it! You just have to step up and be a part of the team!
Join us. Please fill out the PdF 2020 Volunteer Recruitment Form to start your journey in helping make our amazing event happen!
Please take our 32 question survey on your recent PDF experience. This feedback is invaluable for future planning and ongoing improvement of the event
Link to survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/T3J8VXV
Tamaqua has a memoral day starting on Monday May 27 @ 10am. The parade is run by the American Legion.
The route is Broad Street, from St. Jerome’s Church to the YMCA (most of the Main Street). You can make the first right in town, go up Stadium Hill, make the second left, and the second light puts you on south 309.
For more information please contact the American Legion.
Thanks to everyone who signed up pre-burn for a volunteer shift. There are still tons of opportunities available, just head on over to Participation Station during the burn to see what's available and sign up. Also check out details on our new and improved volunteer reserved ticket program.
Trampolines are banned from FPCS events. The legal liabilities and compromise to participants safety overshadow any community desires to have such items on site. For additional information go to the Trampoline Policy Page
Click links below to download a copy of the What Where When
Congratulations to our 2019 Art Grant Recipients
- Syno Synaptic Synchronicities - Ramirez
- PUber - ShariBerie
- Don Quixote's Dumbells - Balance & Forest Fire
- Toilet Cats - ClownShoe
- Spool of the Dawn - Laura
- Giant Rideable Unicorn - Nataraj
- 23 Kazoo - Peter
- Sweep - Quentin
- Pony Express - Saint
- aMAZEing Principles - Sheck
- Before I Die... - Sheck
- Mini Burn - Heidi
- VIP Porta-Pots - Sean
- Native Spirit - Aura Love
- Killadelphia Experiment M.V & Art Garage - Drew-cifer
- Temple of the Fallen Pony - Monk-E
- The Orphanage - Xavier
- Make Your Own Sock Muppets - Snuggle and Mojo
- Shitposts! For Science? - Pockets
- WagWeg - Burning Rabbit
- Tabula Rosa - Bugster
- Prayer Pinecone - Positive Pineapple - Chimera11
Ice sales and re-entry passes are now closed. You can still purchase on site at Camp Recharge located across from Participation station.
Onsite Parking Applications are Due May 10th!
If you're camping with a Theme Camp, and your Theme Camp has requested a vehicle pass for your vehicle through the Theme Camp Placement application, please do not submit an Onsite Parking Request for that vehicle. Onsite Parking requests are only needed for vehicles NOT requested to be parked in placed Theme Camps.
If you are planning on parking a vehicle anywhere other than the parking lot, be sure to submit an onsite parking application by Friday!
You must pre-register to park on-site. A limited number of passes are available on a first come first served basis, and receipt of a pass is not guaranteed. Only vehicles that contain beds (RVs, etc), or that are needed for medical reasons may park on site.
Do NOT show up planning to park on-site if you haven't pre-registered. RVs are not permitted in the parking lots, so if you show up without a pass you may be sent home!
Pre-registration does not guarantee on-site parking in the event of extremely muddy conditions.
You must be signed in to apply for onsite parking.
Access to some content is disabled or hidden if you are not logged in. If there is an application or information you are looking for that you can't find, try logging in and looking again.
Tickets for PDF 2019 are Sold Out!
The time has come! It's time to start plotting and planning, dreaming and building. But first things first - it's time to buy your ticket!
Applications for the following are now live.
Click the links below to apply.
Volunteer Schedules, Ice Sales and In/Out passes. Check back or keep an eye on your BPE for further dates and details.
Artists! Want to radically express yourself to every single person at PDF, whether they like it or not? Why not design our wristbands?!
Have an idea? Submit a design that meets the specifications below to email@example.com before May 1st to have a chance to become part of Playa del Fuego history!
The chosen design will get the number of their choice reserved for them (you'll still have to have bought a ticket to redeem it, though) and will have the satisfaction of seeing their art on the wrist of every person on the playa!
- Completed image must be provided as a scalable vector graphic (SVG)
- Image dimensions should be 350mm x 16mm
- Can be reduced to 180mm x 16mm with tileable background
- Wristband must say "Playa Del Fuego" or "PDF" along with the current year (2019)
- Wristband must have space for optional numbering at least 25mm x 10mm
- Image palettes should contain no more than 8 colors
- 3 variations should be possible for 21+, 18+, and Minors
- Variations can simply be palette alterations
- Variations should be tested for color blindness compatibility (http://www.vischeck.com/
- Color variations must be clearly identifiable from a distance
- Finished artwork must be kept secret until Monday, May 27th at 12pm EST
PRE-SALES OF ICE AND RE-ENTRY PASSES ARE NOW CLOSED. You can still purchase passes and ice on site. See below for information.
- ICE delivery will be around noon on Saturday at the Participation Station.
- ICE and RE-ENTRY passes will be available for purchase onsite with Jim at Camp Re-Charge (first camp in Open Camping).
- On-site ICE sales will close Friday at 4pm (sharp!) with delivery of the ICE at the Participation Station around noon on Saturday. Please plan pick up your ICE promptly, as there is no refrigeration on site to keep the ICE cold.
- RE-ENTRY will be available throughout the event with Jim at Camp Re-Charge (first camp in Open Camping).
- If you purchased a RE-ENTRY pass prior to the event, you will be able to pick up your pass at Camp Re-Charge. RE-ENTRY passes are a contractual obligation, SO please be nice to the folks at the gate and at Camp Re-charge regarding the passes. RE-ENTRY passes are $20 per car, per trip.
All sales (pre-event and on-site) will be via a swiped credit card. NO CASH TRANSACTIONS allowed. Please be prepared.