Available Leadership Positions for PDF 2020
The beginning stages in planning Playa del Fuego 2020 are happening now!
First steps are community members stepping up to fill vacant leadership positions.
New or vacant positions available include:
* Planning Committee Event Co-Coordinator
* Planning Committee Event Treasurer
* Conclave Safety Coordinator
* Signage Coordinator
* Conclave Drum Coordinator
The following available Department roles are not vacant and you will be co-coordinating:
* Parking Coordinator (Needs Two!)
* Rangers needs shift leads, Khaki, and Coordinators
* Participation Station Co-Coordinator
* Art Grant Co-Coordinator
The following tech roles are available:
* Drupal Experienced Tech assistance for Web Team
* Python development, wxPython, Quality Assurance and Testing for ticketing system
"Leadership" is sometimes a daunting word to read. People can get intimidated by the responsibility and pressures the words insinuate. However, many roles are considered Leadership that are stepping stones in the progress of being comfortable and confident in your abilities. Some people are even just afraid of using a Radio to communicate. The good news is - we can teach that! Our team of experienced Coordinators and community members are here to help you learn, and grow, and be an integral part of PdF growing.
Many skill sets are needed from manual labor and engineering, to clerical work and information sorting, to helping design and define the event layout and art itself, and anyone can be a part of it! You just have to step up and be a part of the team!
Join us. Please fill out the PdF 2020 Volunteer Recruitment Form to start your journey in helping make our amazing event happen!