P . O . N . Y .

Planning and Organization Needs You!
It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:17 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:35 am 

Hello PDF-ers,

Do you have lots of friends, or at least camp mates who like you?

Then you may be a great team captain!

Team captains are responsible for staffing 1 department for 1 part of a day. for example, Friday morning from 6am-noon at the gate. The captain would ask their friends, camp mates, and any other person who they feel could help. The captain is NOT the shift lead. They are basically the mini-me.

They only cover one department and do so over several volunteer shifts. The idea is to make it a party, your own style. You would be responsible for making sure all of those shifts, during your slot, are covered by recruiting people. You need to oversee the volunteers and make sure they are competent and not overly intoxicated and able to do the job. If they are not, find someone else. You would run for water or snacks if they needed it and monitor the People. This is basically a human resource thing. I am looking for individuals who are outgoing, energetic, and fun. If you, or someone you know would be interested, let me know.

The captain can only work once a day, basically you are gathering your friends. I can't have you asking your friends to work all day. Nor do I want you to be stuck working and not enjoying yourself.

You can sign up for a chunk of shifts on the volunteer sign-up schedule and bring your friends along. Be sure to have them sign up too!

Remember, for each shift someone volunteers, they earn a raffle ticket! If their ticket is drawn, they can win a reserve ticket to the next burn!!!!

Send me an email or message me on FB!

my2link2@yahoo.com

MsProscuitto JustLea!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:01 am 

You may want to cross-post this in the "2013 Playa Del Fuego" Forum (viewforum.php?f=23) and the "Help Wanted" Forum (viewforum.php?f=23).