P . O . N . Y .

Planning and Organization Needs You!
It is currently Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:56 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 10:48 pm 

Hi Everyone,

Bunker here. Right here, right now. I'm bringing an FM transmitter and 50 headphone radios that probably won't work. The idea was to have a silent disco so we could party 24/7 with no sound issues.

Want me to make this short? Where do you come into this? Bring your radios, portable radio, headphones to those portable radios and come dance deep into the morning with us! we're basically broadcasting a local radio station that everyone can tune into with their radios and listen to what everyone else is listening to.

Let me know what you think,
-bunker 215 971 0837
bunkerlaunch :shock: yahoo.com

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 11:37 am 

Hey Bunker!

I'm actually running a silent disco as well, borrowing Blue's system that came to PDF last spring! It's different in that it doesn't transmit over FM radio, there are headsets with three channels and we have three transmitters. We'll have 120 headsets to loan out.

If you are interested in broadcasting on one of our transmitters, email pdfsilentdisco@gmail.com (it goes to me and Sonik, who is helping schedule transmissions pre-event). Headphones and transmitter pickup/drop off are all through me at the Pink Elephant camp (next to Whiskey and Whores).

You are still welcome to bring your system, and if you do I will post your station/info along with the info of what's being broadcast on our channels! (it will be posted on my RV in camp)

Also the group is kinda quiet right now but we have a FB group here http://www.facebook.com/groups/239360452822009/

(my husband and I are entertaining thoughts of running PDF's first radio station starting in 2013.... swing by and we can talk about this in more detail :P)