DELAYED: Aug 2015 PC meeting minutes

Used to store the minutes of all PC and BOD meetings.
(READ ONLY)

Moderators: Radar, TheMadHatter, PCCoord

DELAYED: Aug 2015 PC meeting minutes

Postby Owsla » Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:41 am

Hey all,

I'm about to take my computer in to get fixed. All data is secure on my backups, but the official minutes are going to be delayed until I get my computer back (which will be around the end of the month b/c they have to send it out and then I'm traveling so can't pick it up until I get back). In the meantime, here are the highlights!

MAJOR ITEMS:
- All budgets from last month passed the PC vote, including the Front Gate/Ticketing budget (which this cycle is separate from the Back Gate/Greeter budget). As discussed at the PC meeting last month, the bandana for Parking were taken out to be discussed/voted on as a separate line item (in hopes of finding a more economic option).

- Reserve ticket expansions passed for Exodus and Fire Perimeter. Those departments each now have 2 reserves.

- Participation Station and Ranger HQ are moving towards center camp, the exact location to be determined by the coords in question (Volunteers, Rangers, Theme Camps, DPW, Sound)

- Sanctuary is on it's way back! We have someone stepping up as our new coord, with the support of our old coords (Zoë and Barb!) as well as some of our experienced PDF Sanctuary leads, and a whole slew of people that she's rallied up already to get things going.

Thanks people! :D
Planning Committee Coordinator
Owsla

Return to Minutes Archive