Planning and Organization Needs You!
It is currently Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:14 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: PONY Wrangler
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:31 am 
Site Admin

Jill Nancy

Please pass on to all appropriate lists:

The community needs someone to step up and act as Pony Wrangler aka Pony Procurer. (I'm fried on too much volunteering) The person who had volunteered last fall had too many work commitments

It's a very simple job that doesn't take much time. All you do is write a note asking people to build a pony and post it everywhere you can that may be seen by PDF attendees. They ask for an application form. You send them the form. They fill it out, send it back to you. You pick out the best one, consult with past Pony builders, the burning arts coordinator, fire and safety folks to see if it all works for them, then announce which one was chosen. That's it! You've made a major contribution to the community and you didn't crack a bead of sweat doing it.

If you're up for the task, please contact me as soon as possible. I'd like to start working with whomever volunteers by mid February. I'm at jillnado@hotmail.com.

Post subject: Re: PONY Wrangler
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:21 pm 

We have a new Pony Wrangler. It's the ever fabulous Emily Stevenson. She and I are working together on this burn. Then she's leading the way for fall burn.