Owsla wrote:No you're awesome. DUH.
But just so it's said, anything that's going to be accepted as an actual proposal for the PC will need to be re-written clearly in the wake of lots of PONY talk and mods to the original statements. I'm all for putting up any of these proposals for PC talk-talk, but we just want to be sure we have a specific proposal for the agenda and not just a forum of people talking and idea massaging.
Starfish wrote:Owsla wrote:No you're awesome. DUH. ((of course this part needed to be requoted))
Yah so correct me if I'm wrong about the process?
1. Someone posts an idea or initial proposal to the PONY
2. Discussion ensues to build support and consensus, or the opposite
3. The same Someone modifies the initial proposal and submits it for consideration
4. It goes on the agenda
5. Discussion ensues at the PC meeting
6. At the next meeting, a vote takes place.
Yes no? I'm on #1 and #2 right now
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest