Can we get something added to the agenda to mention the Purchasing process?
From Patty's email to the Coordinator List:
Here's how this will work:
1. Review the SAMPLE tab of the spreadsheet.
2. Add items to purchase as needed, associated with each approved budget item. You can take a look at the Gate order for an example, since Smartie has already completed her form.
3. Jim and I will use that form to track items, purchases, and reimbursements.
4. When you add an item to that list and it's ready to be ordered, please contact Purchasing to let Jim know. This is not a fancy schmancy ordering system, so we don't get automatic alert updates. email@example.com
5. I know I don't need to say this, but as a reminder, do not add any items to this list that have not been approved by the PC.
6. Do not add individual purchases in Column A, since that's where the top level items approved by the PC are listed.
7. If you have specific requests in terms of what items have to be ordered first for whatever reason, please make sure that information is clear. Otherwise, Jim will order things as soon as he can.
8. It's still totally cool if you guys buy things on your own. You don't have to wait until after PDF to send in your expense reports and receipts. We'll reimburse you ASAP once we get them.
9. Send any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks! Let me know if this isn't the best way to add things to the agenda, I'm new to this!