P . O . N . Y .

Planning and Organization Needs You!
It is currently Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:03 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:58 pm 

Date: Tuesday, February 27
Time: 7:30 p.m.
Call-in information: Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/666258919

Or Telephone:
Dial (for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 669 900 6833 or +1 408 638 0968 or +1 646 876 9923
Meeting ID: 666 258 919

Meetings are open to anyone in our community; all you have to do is call in to participate! We follow the agendas pretty closely, so be sure to submit any items you want to talk about below (and by the agenda deadline) to get them on this meeting's agenda. More information on how PC meetings are run can be found on the PDF website: http://playadelfuego.org/planningcommittee

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:57 am 

2018 PARTICIPATION STATION Budget

Buttons 200
Lanyards 100
Office Supplies 50
Sub Total 350

Snacks for Fluffing 100
Vol. Appreciation Event 200
Sub Total 300

TOTAL 650

topic for discussion:

SNACKS: in the past, departments such as gate, greeters, parking, and PS have all budgeted for individual snacks. suggest reducing that to just the PS, who will use the snacks for volunteer fluffing. also, is $100 a reasonable amount for this?

VOLUNTEER APPRECIATION EVENT - in the past, events such as this have not been well attended and have generally been a waste of money IMO. did constellation have such an event and was it successful? am open to ideas, as well as a discussion of if this is a true necessity. is going forward with such an event, is the $200 a reasonable amount?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:04 am 

Proposal Ideas and/or Topics of Discussion from Prior PC meeting that are not up on the PONY yet:

In/Out Passes at $20 per person/per car. Is this a true deterrent? What happens if we change the amount to $40? Should it be per person or per car? Should they be purchased prior to the event? Or onsite as they go in and out?

Art Grant Proposal to increase reserved tickets to 4

Should ticket purchases be limited to 2 per person? Currently at 4

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:03 pm 

Ticket price proposals:

Currently, we are at an impasse on ticket prices until budgets are set. As time is of the essence, I am pre-submitting three proposals for three separate price points for ticket prices with the hopes that we can vote on one of them on the March 10th call and make it final then. If it's clear after the Feb 27th call that one price point makes more sense than the others, I can put a note up that I'm withdrawing the vote on other price points. Make sense?

Price point one: $65 per ticket.

Price point two: $75 per ticket

Price point three: $95 per ticket

Ticket Cap Proposals:

Same logic is being used here: Currently, we are at an impasse on ticket cap until budgets and ticket prices are set. As time is of the essence, I am pre-submitting three proposals for three separate ticket caps with the hopes that we can vote on one of them on the March 10th call and make it final then. If it's clear after the Feb 27th call that one ticket cap makes more sense than the others, I can put a note up that I'm withdrawing the vote on other ticket caps

Ticket Cap one: 600

Ticket Cap two: 750

Ticket Cap three: 900

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:08 pm 

Agenda: https://docs.google.com/document/d/15ZX ... 22XcQ/edit