P . O . N . Y .

Planning and Organization Needs You!
It is currently Thu May 23, 2019 4:52 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:35 am 

Does anyone have three pieces of scrap wood they could bring to PDF? I'd like to make reusable traffic direction signs to post at the front gate, and both ends of the back gate, to clarify our one way exodus procedure- more visible and more practical than the crappy disposable ones I keep making out of scraps of foam core. Not picky about dimensions, something approximately the size of those small plastic advertising signs you see stuck in the ground by the side of the road or maybe a little bigger. Bonus if you could drill two holes near the middle of the pieces so they can be cable tied to a stake, but if not, I'm sure I can find someone with a drill at PDF. I'll bring paint to PDF and make the signs themselves on site since we don't need them until Monday morning.

Also, DPW, is it an imposition for someone doing clean up to get the traffic direction signs into the shed once the site is mostly clear? I like to clean up what I put out, but I probably won't be staying on site that late, so if it's an issue I can probably find a specific volunteer to be responsible for them who will be on site until 12.

Miss Fidget, would you mind posting one of your flags at the entrance to the back gate from the road again? Am I remembering correctly that you did that last time?