Need to transfer a ticket?
Important notes to consider before transferring a ticket:
- Tickets may be transferred at any time until 12 noon the Tuesday prior to the event.
- Transfers are PERMANENT. Only the assigned user will have access to the new ticket number.
- If you run into problems, contact email@example.com
Step 1. Transferring Tickets
- Go to tickets.playadelfuego.org and log in using the email address you used to purchase your ticket.
- Click on My Tickets
- Click on TRANSFER
- Enter in the email address of the person to whom you’re transferring the ticket.
Step 2. Receiving a Transferred Ticket:
- You’ll receive an email notification from firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject Line: Playa del Fuego Ticket Transfer
- Sign into tickets.playadelfuego.org using the email address used to receive the ticket transfer.
- Click on My Tickets.
- You’ll automatically be brought to a page to complete the online waiver. You can download a copy of the waiver here.
- Once you complete the waiver, your name will appear next to your ticket number on the My Tickets page.
NOTE: You do not need to print your ticket. Printed tickets do not have barcodes on them, and having a printed copy of the ticket will not be useful at the gate. We’ll be matching names from our Ticket List with IDs at the gate.
Once you’ve transferred your ticket, your account should look a little like this (except the tickets will obviously say Playa del Fuego):
TICKET SWAP and RIDE SHARE
Did you miss your chance to get a ticket on the open sale? Do you have an extra ticket to sell? List your ticket request or offer here! One transfer per purchased ticket… immediacy is subordinate to commitment and acculturation in this case. TICKET SWAP LISTINGS