A Fully Sanctioned Burning Man Regional

RV Camping Applications

Playa del Fuego has limited space for RVs and other camping vehicles. In RV town, are no hookups available, this is strictly off-grid boondocking.

If you want to bring your RV (or other vehicle) to camp in, you must have a Camper Pass. To get a camper pass, you first need to fill out the application.

Submit your Theme Camp or Onsite Parking request

Get your Theme Camp on the City Map and in the What?Where?When? Guide, and/or get a pass for your RV or other vehicle.

RV & Car Camping requests deadline: April 28th