Tickets for PDF 2019 are Sold Out!
The time has come! It's time to start plotting and planning, dreaming and building. But first things first - it's time to buy your ticket!
Applications for the following are now live.
Click the links below to apply.
Volunteer Schedules, Ice Sales and In/Out passes. Check back or keep an eye on your BPE for further dates and details.
Artists! Want to radically express yourself to every single person at PDF, whether they like it or not? Why not design our wristbands?!
Have an idea? Submit a design that meets the specifications below to firstname.lastname@example.org before May 1st to have a chance to become part of Playa del Fuego history!
The chosen design will get the number of their choice reserved for them (you'll still have to have bought a ticket to redeem it, though) and will have the satisfaction of seeing their art on the wrist of every person on the playa!
- Completed image must be provided as a scalable vector graphic (SVG)
- Image dimensions should be 350mm x 16mm
- Can be reduced to 180mm x 16mm with tileable background
- Wristband must say "Playa Del Fuego" or "PDF" along with the current year (2019)
- Wristband must have space for optional numbering at least 25mm x 10mm
- Image palettes should contain no more than 8 colors
- 3 variations should be possible for 21+, 18+, and Minors
- Variations can simply be palette alterations
- Variations should be tested for color blindness compatibility (http://www.vischeck.com/
- Color variations must be clearly identifiable from a distance
- Finished artwork must be kept secret until Monday, May 27th at 12pm EST